Welcome to the [Una Photography] blog! I'm glad you've stopped by to have a look. Here you'll not only find photos from my latest Photo Sessions, but also from my day to day life.

So browse at your leisure and if you're interested in booking a session for yourself, send me an email and we can talk.

Laura Young
[Una] Photography

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cody's Session [Seniors]

I've known Cody for many years. His family lived across the road from my family and he always played with my younger brother until they moved a town over. So when he asked me to do his Senior Pictures, of course I said "Sure!". He wanted to have his session at my family's farm (across from where he use to live) and I think the setting was very fitting not only for his personality but for sentimental purposes as well. He's grown up to be quite the handsome gentleman :)







2 comments:

  1. Not knowing Cody, it feels like you captured his heart and soul in addition to fantastic photos.. Great shoot!! DJ

    ReplyDelete