Welcome to the [Una Photography] blog! I'm glad you've stopped by to have a look. Here you'll not only find photos from my latest Photo Sessions, but also from my day to day life.

So browse at your leisure and if you're interested in booking a session for yourself, send me an email and we can talk.

Laura Young
[Una] Photography

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mr. Dominik's Kid Session [Kids]

Dominik was quite the cutie with his funny expressions and beautiful blue eyes. We got a ton of great photos from our hour long session, and I got another leg workout that left me with some sore muscles for 5 days. I like to call it "The Toddler Workout Session"!











1 comment:

  1. Great Job these are so beautiful! My husband and I are so blessed to have captured these pictures! I just cant stop looking at them, my baby is a little man now! Thank you Laura

    ReplyDelete